Friday, April 5, 2019
Ovarian Cancer and Sarcomas
LECTURES AND PRO/CON SESSIONS
- The Most Challenging Case of the Year
- HIPEC: Hype or Hope?
- Pro/Con Surgery in Relapsed Ovarian Cancer
- Role of Lymph Node Dissection in Early, Low and High Grade Ovarian Cancer
- Role of Lymph Node Dissection in Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- Prediction of Surgical Outcome: Tumor Biology vs. Surgical Skills
- PARP-Therapies: Who are the Best Candidates and Who Not?
- Role of Antiangiogenesis in Gynecological Malignancies: Who are the Best Candidates and Who Not?
- Low Grade Ovarian Cancer: Best Medical Treatment
- Immunotherapy for Ovarian Cancer: How to Optimize the Benefits
- New Targeted Therapies in Breast Cancer and Gynecological Cancers: Prevention and Management of Side Effects
- Similarities and Differences of Asian and Non-Asian Gynecological Cancer Patients