Saturday, April 6, 2019
IGCS PARSGO JOINED SYMPOSIUM
- How to Motivate Patients for Clinical Trials
- What are the Best Designs for Clinical Trials with Targeted Therapies?
- How to Interpret Data Trials in Rare Tumors
Current and Future Aspects in Cervical Screening
- The Turkish Experience
- Global Perspectives
JOINED SYMPOSIUM: TOC, ENGOT, EUTROC, INTEGRATE
Block I: Tailored Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
- Early Stages: Is There a Signature that Can Predict Relapse?
- Can We Predict Response to Anti-Angiogenetic Drugs?
- Understanding PARPi Sensitivity or Addressing Platinum Sensitivity
- Is there a Code for Super Responder in Ovarian Cancer?
Block II: Evidence Based and Personalized Medicine: Complementary Approaches?
- Options and Limits of New Generation Sequency for Treatment Selection
- What are the Clinical Consequences of Tumor Profiling in Gynecological Oncology?
- Overcoming Endocrine Resistance in Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
- Role of PARP Therapies in Breast Cancer
- Checkpoint Inhibitors in Breast Cancer: Who Benefits?
- The Microbiome in Prediction of Cancer Therapy Response
INTENSIVE WORKSHOP CERVICAL CANCER
The Current Aspects of Cervical Cancer Therapy
- Early Cervical Cancer: How to Modify the Radicality?
- A Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping Algorithm
- Nerve Sparing Radical Hysterectomy: Why? And Who are the Candidates?