Thursday, April 4, 2019
CERVICAL AND ENDOMETRIAL CANCER, RARE TUMORS
Cervical, Endometrial and Vulvar Cancer, Exenteration, Complex Endometriosis Surgery
LECTURES AND PRO/CON SESSIONS
- The Most Challenging Case of the Year
- Pro/Con Early Stage Cervical Cancer: Is Minimal Invasive Surgery Harming?
Early Stage Cervical Cancer
- Trachelectomy or Cone Biopsy?
- Current Aspects of Uterus Transplantation
- Pro/Con Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer: Primary Radio-Chemotherapy vs. Primary Surgery
- Conservative Treatment of Early Stage Endometrial Cancer
- New Medical Therapies in Endometrial Cancer
- Immunotherapy in Uterus and Cervical Cancer – Where are We?
- Pro/Con Molecular Profiling in Endometrial Cancer: Classical Histology vs. Molecular Based Histology
- Current Aspects of Surgical and Medical Therapies of Gynecological Sarcomas
- Endometriosis and Gynecological Cancers: Etiology and Treatments
INTENSIVE WORKSHOP BREAST SURGERY
Oncoplastic and reconstructive surgery
Mesh, ADM, Lipofilling, Tumor Position Adapted Reduction and others